MusicCONVERG™ is a music publishing summit for emerging musical talent. Songwriters, Composers, Performing Artists, Producers and Managershave an opportunity to learn to create revenue from their works of art through music publishing.
Participants gain insight on how music converges with the advertising, fashion, television, technology, film and retail industries. Convergence is an incredible way to create new revenue, while providing solutions and building partnerships within compatible industries.
LEARN HOW PUBLISHING HELPS ARTISTS...
• BE HEARD.
• REACH A BROADER AUDIENCE.
• MAKE MORE MONEY.
** PANEL OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS **
Chris McCormick, Director of Writer/Publisher Relations, BMI
Martin Cribbs, Publishing consultant, formerly of Universal Consumer Products Licensing
Cindy Chao, Head of Branded Content - Audio Network Inc.
Davon Robinson, Co-Founder, CEO - Partnership featuring Fetty Wap, Moor Games
Keegan Carter, Moor Games, Co-Founder, CMO - Partnership featuring Fetty Wap
Nzengha Waseme, Esq., Waseme Associates/Dream-Lawyers - Intellectual Property & Entertainment Attorney
Shawn Stewart, Manager, Licensing – Warner Music Group
Christopher North, Grammy Award Winning composer, singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist
BENEFIT TO ATTENDEES:
• Learn tips and creative tactics of how to create new revenue as a published artist
• Leave with your songs copyright packet completed
• Leave with a new publishing company packet with BMI completed
• Get help creating a marketing strategy customized for your company or as an artist
• A chance to Win $1000.00 from creating music for a retailer at the summit
Moderated by Hillary Cutter, Executive Producer at Cutter Productions & Jeremy Stennett, Co-Founder
of the Business Resource Center-New York, Partner at The Lifestyle Agency
Questions, Call: 1-877-419-0502